United Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Gaming is a gaming community that focuses on multiple games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently Looking for Staff for NSW and AC:UW, Apply -
Currently looking for staff for the forums-
Anyone who is active on the forums will obtain Masked Man in NSW as soon as he is released.

Unkown Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unkown

Unkown Application Empty
PostSubject: Unkown Application   Unkown Application EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Name: Jacob Miller
IGN:Unkown
BYOND Key: Jonny Test

Average Game Time: Average 2-3 Hours just depends on what i am doing.. and the day of the week.

Why you want this spot: I want this spot because this game will soon have a lot of hype and i want to be apart of helping this game grow and develop into a allstar game..

Skills: I have been gm in most games i play because i am fair, helping and never abuse my power as a gm/admin so you will not have any complaints.. i also am good at defusing arguments and i am a skilled iconner/mapper/coder so if you need help page me..

More in detail reason why you think you are suited for the job applicants. Because i can help players that need it i have tried every clan so i can different clan members out and i can direct people into the right direction when they need it..
Back to top Go down

Unkown Application
Page 1 of 1