United Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Gaming is a gaming community that focuses on multiple games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently Looking for Staff for NSW and AC:UW, Apply -
Currently looking for staff for the forums-
Anyone who is active on the forums will obtain Masked Man in NSW as soon as he is released.

Kazuma Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duive

Duive

Kazuma Clan Empty
PostSubject: Kazuma Clan   Kazuma Clan EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:31 pm

So I've been watching this old anime I watched when I was growing up that came on a few years back. Its called S-CRY-ED and involves the main character I want to make a clan of and believe will be a popular choice. First off the plot is short and sweet, certain individuals are infected with "parasites" that enhance their combative capabilities. They even have different forms. Kazuma Torisuna is the main protagonist that uses his parasite in like a 1 arm gauntlet of destruction. His "Bullets" come in three shots each more powerful than the last. After the first three blows have been used in one form of this parasite, it breaks away and the user must change it to the next form.

Now the only problem with this clan would be that one way or another it would be a short fight. Due to overwhelming your opponent with superior speed and force, or dying when your arm breaks away after using all 3 bullets in that arm's form.

As for the actual set of skills, of course they'd be all Taijutsu with some Ninjutsu but this is what I came up with as far as applying (and simplifying) this character's abilities in the game.

Shell Bullet Form, right arm is covered in Red-Yellowish armor with 3 curved protrusions from the right side of the back. 

Fissure Uplift-A basic Repel attack that keeps opponents at a safe distance. (Uses Energy)
Shocking First Bullet-Deals direct damage to an enemy charging in a quick straight line.
Devastating Second Bullet-Same as First Bullet except dealing even more damage.
Obliterating Third Bullet-Same as First and Second except dealing even greater damage.

Ultimate Shell Bullet Form, the arm seems to open up to expel more deadly force. Same color except the protrusions turn into a curved pinwheel on the right side.

Shell Bullet-Technically flying (which can be just gliding or quick movement) this arm's a little more durable and therefore far superior to the original form.) the user delivers yet another direct blow that could knock them back a considerable distance.
Energy Absorption-The user would stand in place for a given time to quickly "charge" energy. (Charging before using a skill makes it that much more powerful Very Happy)
Shell Bullet Burst-Effectively releasing all of your charged energy (maybe like 35% max energy?) into a large blast of energy that extends well beyond the users Melee Range.

Proud Fist Form, complete body armor that resembles the shape of a lion with a Red mane.

Dimensional BFR-Traps the user within a "dimensional space" that binds them.
Giant Explosion Fist-Generates a large blast that does damage depending on the user's Taijutsu stat.

People respond and let me know what you think :3

Last edited by Duive on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayXkilla

Kazuma Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Clan   Kazuma Clan EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Sounds like Transformers :/
Back to top Go down
DarkRiku08

DarkRiku08

Kazuma Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Clan   Kazuma Clan EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:55 am