United Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Gaming is a gaming community that focuses on multiple games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently Looking for Staff for NSW and AC:UW, Apply -
Currently looking for staff for the forums-
Anyone who is active on the forums will obtain Masked Man in NSW as soon as he is released.

Update 2.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

Update 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: Update 2.1   Update 2.1 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm putting this up rather late as the update was last night, But oh well...So we introduced a new clan Code:03 a clan that manipulates sound. And if I may add...I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHIT. That's really all we have on new clans.

Bug Fixes:

PK Bug, Awww sheet son, We done fixed that shit.

Death Bug: I have a sort of feeling it isn't the last we'll see of this bug, But I believe it's fixed..But I have no idea.

Mercenary:Omni-Slash: Only used to hit one person once, Fixed and changed to now hit everyone. But also tweaked the damage ratios down.

Kurama:Sprouting Vines: Now only slows you for a set period of time.
          Rose Wheel: Now hits people 3 times instead of once(Would have constantly hit while they was in the area, But that was too op.
          Sinning Tree: No longer constantly damages people until they die, It was just too strong allowing for Kuramas to beat people 500+ levels ahead of them if they used Sinning Tree.

Loveless:Apocalypse:Changed the damage to be higher, In this kind of game it was just too weak to be called on of his strongest techniques.

Tsuna:Box Weapon Tsuna: Lowered the damage Natsu did, It was too high for no cost.
        Cambio Forma, Modo Difesa: Lowered the defence it gives, +6 defence is just too strong.

Grimmjow:Darts: Increased the damage and allowed them to hit flying.

Reunion:Heartless Angel:Stopped this being allowed to be used on bosses such as Hashirama.
Back to top Go down
http://unitednationgaming.nstars.org
JayXkilla

Update 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update 2.1   Update 2.1 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:52 am

So this update was pretty much major bug fixing?
Back to top Go down
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

Update 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update 2.1   Update 2.1 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:14 am

Indeed yeah, We fixed two of our biggest problems...Actually our only problems..Still have a few jutsus that need tweaking balance and maybe a few minor bugs...But the Death bug was our biggest problem.
Back to top Go down
http://unitednationgaming.nstars.org
Sponsored content

Update 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update 2.1   Update 2.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Update 2.1
Page 1 of 1