United Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Gaming is a gaming community that focuses on multiple games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently Looking for Staff for NSW and AC:UW, Apply -
Currently looking for staff for the forums-
Anyone who is active on the forums will obtain Masked Man in NSW as soon as he is released.

Possible future additions to the game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

Possible future additions to the game Empty
PostSubject: Possible future additions to the game   Possible future additions to the game EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:27 am

Okay, So I'd like to discuss a few things with you fellow players and staff.

Okay, First thing is Elements, Now I've discussed this with a few players and some like the idea, And some are opposed. So i'd like to get your input on the matter. So players will be given 2 elements, 1 at Chuunin? Maybe, And another at maybe Vanguard...These 2 elements will only have around 4 jutsus each, Maybe more depending on if people want this to be a "main" feature of the game or just some background thing you can do later on. These two elements can be combined by doing a special quest(can be decided on at a later date.), That basically entails that we no longer need to worry about adding a whole Senju clan for something that if we added for all players to get would allow for 1.) better combos and the more abilities the less you need to wait for your own cooldown.

Second, Is a Day&Night System, Now I have mixed feelings about this as if the icons are poorly done for the night / darkness, It can obstruct a players view and well, Get them killed maybe.

Thirdly, Are special abilities all players can learn, Such as Sage Mode,Rasengan,Chidori, And all that comes with it.

Please post your thoughts and explain why you answered the way you did.
Back to top Go down
http://unitednationgaming.nstars.org
JayXkilla

PostSubject: Re: Possible future additions to the game   Possible future additions to the game EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:40 am

Maybe It's Just me im just not a fan of let's say a Pirate launching Fire Out his Mouth :/. day and night System sounds like a cool and fun Unique add on the special Abilities should all certain reqs that come behind them depending on there power and how good they are in combat.
Back to top Go down
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

PostSubject: Re: Possible future additions to the game   Possible future additions to the game EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 am

The reason I say an Element System as sorts, Was so that people wasn't so limited with clans like Grimmjow who don't really have many jutsus. So would you prefer say, An NPC you have to talk to, to get your Element jutsus for the sake of those who don't want them don't have to get them?
Back to top Go down
JayXkilla

PostSubject: Re: Possible future additions to the game   Possible future additions to the game EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:44 am

Exactly, You never want to force someone into something they don't want. You Understand Completely, and the element system will help add clans that don't have as many jutsu that can still be balanced out and a great add on to the game. Also makes People Like Natsu's Passive's more Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Megarich553

PostSubject: Re: Possible future additions to the game   Possible future additions to the game EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:51 pm

I like the ideas of elements and special powers you can attain such as sage mode, rasengan, curse seal, etc, but I don't think a Day and Night system this early on will be that beneficial especially if it cannot be done to player expectations. I know a night system is hard as shit to do because of all the different icons and stuff, and players may disapprove because they do not know when they could get attacked like you said earlier. And even basic stuff like clicking on a character at nighttime as opposed to day may be unaccessable.

As for specials to be added, i hope its not just gonna be stuff from Naruto cause that would be boring. Things I can think of off the top of my head right now would be like hollow mask, dying will (Getting shot by reborn), haki (Hidden and very rare since luffy clan has this).

This all i can think of now.
Back to top Go down
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

PostSubject: Re: Possible future additions to the game   Possible future additions to the game EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Things like Vaizard/Hollow Masks, Was already a plan to add with Sage Mode etc, Same with things like Kido etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible future additions to the game   Possible future additions to the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible future additions to the game
Page 1 of 1