United Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Gaming is a gaming community that focuses on multiple games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently Looking for Staff for NSW and AC:UW, Apply -
Currently looking for staff for the forums-
Anyone who is active on the forums will obtain Masked Man in NSW as soon as he is released.

dungeon system convo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZerO

ZerO

dungeon system convo Empty
PostSubject: dungeon system convo   dungeon system convo EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:33 am

|Organization XIII|-|Dragonic Lightning Dragon|-- -Dragon Slayer, Leon Asakura: idk, I kinda like that digimon idea.. The whole, you can go into a dungeon, PvP is allowed but yeah, you fight shit lol
Kamil Says: damn i need a scythe
Dragoon Says: and no i dont have any kamii, only icons i got is when i get them
Crow (ExShadow5) is starting their adventure!
|Shi no Tenshi|-|Angel of Death|-- -Zeref, the Black Mage: i like that as well
|Shi no Tenshi|-|Angel of Death|-- -Zeref, the Black Mage: dungeons are the shit
|Shi no Tenshi|-|Angel of Death|-- -Zeref, the Black Mage: like make a mission system that teles you there
|Cloud|-|Expert|- -Shozen: ^
|Organization XIII|-|Dragonic Lightning Dragon|-- -Dragon Slayer, Leon Asakura: and with PvP allowed...My god, lower levels will be hectic.
|Shi no Tenshi|-|Angel of Death|-- -Zeref, the Black Mage: kill the boss and look epic
|Shi no Tenshi|-|Angel of Death|-- -Zeref, the Black Mage: Leon we have made a great plan
|Leaf|-|Amateur|- -Dragoon: brb
|Cloud|-|Expert|- -Shozen: And make some dungeons for cap lvls
|Shi no Tenshi|-|Angel of Death|-- -Zeref, the Black Mage: ^
|Cloud|-|Expert|- -Shozen: And they get clash points as rewards
|Shi no Tenshi|-|Angel of Death|-- -Zeref, the Black Mage: Like super hard ones
|Organization XIII|-|Dragonic Lightning Dragon|-- -Dragon Slayer, Leon Asakura: we should really write this all down
|Shi no Tenshi|-|Angel of Death|-- -Zeref, the Black Mage: with like hashirama lvl bisses
|Organization XIII|-|Dragonic Lightning Dragon|-- -Dragon Slayer, Leon Asakura: I won't remember this lol
|Shi no Tenshi|-|Angel of Death|-- -Zeref, the Black Mage: and im saving the convo now
|Leaf|-|Amateur|- -Dragoon: or how about posting it on the forum?
|Leaf|-|Amateur|- -Dragoon: brb swtching ppl
Back to top Go down

dungeon system convo
Page 1 of 1