United Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Gaming is a gaming community that focuses on multiple games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently Looking for Staff for NSW and AC:UW, Apply -
Currently looking for staff for the forums-
Anyone who is active on the forums will obtain Masked Man in NSW as soon as he is released.

Remilia Scarlet Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiddenstrings

Hiddenstrings

Remilia Scarlet Clan Empty
PostSubject: Remilia Scarlet Clan   Remilia Scarlet Clan EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:13 am

Remilia Scarlet Clan H5MZu4W

Remilia Scarlet the Mistress of The Scarlet Devil Mansion. Remilia is a vampire known to bratty and somewhat self-centered. However she has fearsome magical attacks and was known as the "Scarlet Devil"Like all vampires she is photosensitive and weakens when exposed to sunlight, so she typically remains inside her mansion. But when she does go out she wears a parasol to protect her from the sun.Since she is a vampire and needs blood to live she would have blood system similar to alucard.

Passives
There's a 10% chance to receive 50% hp back from the amount of damage done to the enemy.
For example: You do 1000 damage to the enemy you get 500 hp back.

Faster and stronger than most clans.

Abilities
Shot - Shoots a weak red projectile in front of the user.
After 50 uses it shoots 3 in front of the user and diagonal of the user.
After another 50 uses it shoots in every direction including the diagonals as well
Due to it being weak and slow, the cooldown should be quite low.

Servant Flier - Creates a magic circle which acts like a turret, shooting bat shaped projectiles at the target.

Vampire Kiss - although she needs blood to survive, she has a light appetite meaning her blood does not drain as quick as alucard's. In fact she can survive as twice as long.

Flight - Using her bat like wings she uses them to fly (obviously). Flying grants you to fly over building and objects, as well as giving you a speed boost. However you can still be hurt by projectiles and other attacks.

Scarlet Sign "Red the Nightless Castle" - Creates an AOE in a shape of a cross
After 50 uses it becomes Scarlet Devil "Scarlet Devil" which is a stronger and bigger AOE

Scarlet Gungnir - Creates a Spear like weapon which can be used as a Closed ranged weapon or a Long ranged Weapon. Similar to Ulquiorra's Lanza Del Relampago

Divine Spear "Spear the Gungnir" - Throws the Scarlet Gungnir

Heaven's Punishment "Star of David - An array of angled lasers and Projectile explosions.
Anywhere a laser bends, an explosion will occur.
After 100 uses this becomes Divine Punishment "Young Demon Lord" which is an array of angled lasers and bubble waves.

Scarlet Sign "Scarlet Shoot" Shoots a barrage of projectiles which leave a trail of other projectiles.
After 100 uses this becomes Scarlet Sign "Scarlet Meister". Rapid-fire cannon blasts of scarlet shot power.

God Art "Vampire Illusion" - Shoots 5 Big projectiles at north (south,east or west), diagonally, and to the side. The projectiles leave a trail of other projectiles which then move and irregularly in different directions.

Red Magic - Shoots giant projectiles all directions leaving a trail of projectiles which move similar with vampire illusion. If the giant projectiles hit a wall or something dense they instead of disappearing they bounce. After 200 uses Red magic gets upgraded to Scarlet Gensokyo. Very similar to Red magic except the fact that It shoots more projectiles and does more damage. However the projectiles don't bounce of the walls.
Back to top Go down
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

PostSubject: Re: Remilia Scarlet Clan   Remilia Scarlet Clan EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 pm

I like the concept of the clan, But I'm wondering what anime this is from? Is it from that Sakuya? I think the game was called you seem to play a lot, I also really like the concept of projectiles bouncing off things as a sort of "Main" ability it seems, It could really add some more diversity into this clan than other clans like Alucard which is obviously an vampire clan too.

But, You really should find a way to obtain a concept to a werewolf clan Smile I'd love that and most likely main it. But yeah, Overall nice clan and it'll be a great addition to the game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://unitednationgaming.nstars.org
Hiddenstrings

Hiddenstrings

PostSubject: Re: Remilia Scarlet Clan   Remilia Scarlet Clan EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:16 am

Remilia comes from the series touhou. Touhou isn't an anime but rather a game series of bullet hell shooters. It's fan base has grown enormously to there is even some fan made episodes. Sakuya is merely a character in the game series. I did like the ideas of some projectiles bouncing off of walls and most dense objects in the games so I decided to add that here as well. And as far as I know I don't think there aren't any werewolves in touhou but I can find something similar and base it off of that.
Back to top Go down
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

PostSubject: Re: Remilia Scarlet Clan   Remilia Scarlet Clan EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:32 am

I see, well I'll have some fun coding it Smile and yeah that'd be much appreciated if you could find a werewolf clan.
Back to top Go down
http://unitednationgaming.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remilia Scarlet Clan   Remilia Scarlet Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Remilia Scarlet Clan
Page 1 of 1