United Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Gaming is a gaming community that focuses on multiple games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently Looking for Staff for NSW and AC:UW, Apply -
Currently looking for staff for the forums-
Anyone who is active on the forums will obtain Masked Man in NSW as soon as he is released.

alucard soul count pros and cons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

alucard soul count pros and cons Empty
PostSubject: Re: alucard soul count pros and cons   alucard soul count pros and cons EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:15 am

Okay, So the beginning part of it seems like it would be good, But it would also snowball Alucards power to higher levels than we really want imagine someone who's taken about 20 souls...He'll be unstoppable at level 1000, So here's what i propose we add a cap of say...5? Souls at one time.

With the release level zero(summoning stuff), I don't really think this will help balancing the clan...As stated it will snowball the clan if they can have ability to summon things other than retarded ghouls, I've never liked the concept of allowing people to summon AIs that are stronger than the basis of say...a Ghoul who does high damage but moves slow as hell and attacks a player....So I'll pass on that concept.
Back to top Go down
http://unitednationgaming.nstars.org
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

PostSubject: Re: alucard soul count pros and cons   alucard soul count pros and cons EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:48 am

Alucards already have a huge draw back by risking death by blood, Adding another just destroys any chance at Alucard being good.
Back to top Go down
http://unitednationgaming.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alucard soul count pros and cons   alucard soul count pros and cons Empty

Back to top Go down

alucard soul count pros and cons
Page 1 of 1