United Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Gaming is a gaming community that focuses on multiple games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently Looking for Staff for NSW and AC:UW, Apply -
Currently looking for staff for the forums-
Anyone who is active on the forums will obtain Masked Man in NSW as soon as he is released.

The All Mighty Rennegan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayXkilla

The All Mighty Rennegan  Empty
PostSubject: The All Mighty Rennegan    The All Mighty Rennegan  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:52 am

The Rinnegan is reputed as the most exalted eyes amongst the Three Great Dōjutsu (三大瞳術, San Daidōjutsu; Literally meaning "Three Great Eye Techniques").[2] It is characterised by its ripple-like pattern which spreads over the eyeballs, with light purple irides and sclerae.

Number of people able to obtain: Four Max people Per wipe will be lucky enough to get the rennegan if one person deletes the char or is Banished a New spot for a new Person Opens up.

Reqs: Kills can be what ever you want i suggest a high number, Rank: Anything higher then vangaurd Kage/Leader or Juggernaut or Conqueer . When you make it too lvl 500 it will tell you if you are blessed with the Rennegan or not.

Rinnegan Skills:

Animal Summon- The user gets one random animal to summon and fight along side with him in combat animals are Bird, Multi headed Dog, or Panda.

Asura Path Chakra Cannon- User fires a Beam form His hand Similar to the one Edo Nagato Has

Universal Pull- Selects a user and Pulls Him 2 tiles away from you

Outer Path: The user Gets to pick anyone in the game to revive and summon them in his place but at the cost of his own life.

Shinra Tensei- The User Pushes Away everyone on the screen as if saying '' Bitch Give me some fucking Space.'' (Harmless Move)

Boosts: Boosts all Stats Except for Defense.

Well that's all i got Because of the small Player base i don't Expect this to be added very soon but i hope you like :3

Back to top Go down

The All Mighty Rennegan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Nation Gaming :: Last Effect :: Suggestions-
Jump to: