United Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Gaming is a gaming community that focuses on multiple games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently Looking for Staff for NSW and AC:UW, Apply -
Currently looking for staff for the forums-
Anyone who is active on the forums will obtain Masked Man in NSW as soon as he is released.

Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JayXkilla

Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice) Empty
PostSubject: Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice)   Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Clan Passives/Transformations:

Super Human Strength- Sanji's Super Human Leg Strength is one of his Main Attributes as one of the 3 main fighters in the Straw hat Pirates.

Diablo Jamble- The User Spins at high speed on the ground and uses Friction to Create A Burning Flame Around his Leg. Boost's Taijutsu and Speed.

Clan Skills:

Flambage shot (Diablo Jamble Skill)- the user drives a hard kick into the opponents stomach, the added force to the heat of the fire on his leg causes a explosion and pushes the enemy far away during average Damage.

Extra Hachis (Diablo Jamble Skill)- the user jumps in the air and rains down on the opponent with a barrage of flaming kicks (homing skill)

Sky Walk- the user kicks the air harder enough to make him stay in the air resembling flight (similar to gaara's sand cloud Minus the speed boost)

Parage Shot - the user deals a barrage of a kicks to the opponents face in a deadly matter almost hard enough to break there skull (similar to luffy's Gatling gun)

Party Table Kick Course - The user does a hand stand and spends around rapidly throwing his leg around his self in a 3x3 tile radius the user can not move at this time.

Mutton Shot- a 2 tile dash kick a very powerful move if used right strikes the enemy right in the heart doing server damage.

Anti-Manner Kick Course- the user's strongest move, in a one tile radius right infront him he delivers a kick that hits the user right in the chin knocking him off balance doing as much damage as his taijustu stat and leaves a average stun afterwards

That's my Black Leg Moveset feel free to change it if u like - K.Dot

Back to top Go down
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

PostSubject: Re: Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice)   Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:34 pm

We will take it into consideration, Although I have a strong hate for One Piece I guess it can't be helped.
Back to top Go down
http://unitednationgaming.nstars.org
JayXkilla

PostSubject: Re: Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice)   Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:38 pm

i hope it isn't as strong as it is for Super Sayins -_-
Back to top Go down
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

PostSubject: Re: Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice)   Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 pm

I have no issues with the Saiyan clan, I actually want to add it...It's more....Too OP to really be added when we're at the stage of still completing the other animes first..Or adding ones that don't make people instantly think "WOAH GOKU OP LETS GO."
Back to top Go down
http://unitednationgaming.nstars.org
JayXkilla

PostSubject: Re: Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice)   Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 am

xD i know exactly what you talking bout you want a fare mixture of the other clans before you add something like that so Goku is the shining star of the game and all the players pick him and turn this into a DBZ rip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice)   Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Leg Style (Sanji) (Anime & Manga of One Peice)
Page 1 of 1