United Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Gaming is a gaming community that focuses on multiple games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently Looking for Staff for NSW and AC:UW, Apply -
Currently looking for staff for the forums-
Anyone who is active on the forums will obtain Masked Man in NSW as soon as he is released.

Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro) Empty
PostSubject: Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro)   Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:07 am

Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro) Toshiro_Hitsugaya_Signature_by_RyoIkeda

Toshiro Hitsuga, Captain of Squad 10 of the Seireitei, and Master/Weilder of the Hyorinmaru.

Abilities:

Shikai - This concentrates your Spiritual energy to form cold thick air around you. If you walk on water with this active, the water turns to ice. You also gain the following moves.
Icicle - This encases your opponent in a pillar of ice.

Ice Dragon - This is a signature move. This summons a ice dragon that homes into your opponent.

Bankai - Your spiritual power increases and it explodes to form giant ice wings. Daiguren Hyorinmaru also allows you to use its most powerful move.

Hyoten Hyakkaso - This is the more upgraded version of Icicle. This however adds more ice, causing your opponent to hit hypothermia even faster.
Back to top Go down
http://unitednationgaming.nstars.org
Alexei Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro)   Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:37 am

its just an opinion tough toshiro does have many more abilities has i know you know this doesnt really scratch his full potential and makes this clan a bit underated since if you see a lot more clans they have a larger skill set like ice make magic has a large skill set dragon slayer has well many more i suppose you could look into it but this is just my personal opinion tough.
Back to top Go down
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

PostSubject: Re: Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro)   Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:41 am

Saying that I don't know it doesn't scratch the surface, Is a complete lie. I stopped watching Bleach when Aizen was sealed. That revealed nothing really about Toshiro.

Adding new skills, requires someone who actually finished bleach or whatever. To make the skillset and if his skillset is that much bigger than this...None that are made up.
Back to top Go down
Alexei Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro)   Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:55 am

i like bleach and i have been following xDD
Back to top Go down
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

PostSubject: Re: Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro)   Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:01 am

How's that Devil Trigger for Dante coming? Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexei Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro)   Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:50 pm

almost finished plus i dont like the auras that the dragon slayers ahve so im making a couple to see if you like
Back to top Go down
Alexei Scar

PostSubject: Re: Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro)   Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:51 pm

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/T%C5%8Dshir%C5%8D_Hitsugaya and if you want info on toushuro abilities you can go here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro)   Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyorimaru(Shinigami/Toshiro)
Page 1 of 1