United Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Gaming is a gaming community that focuses on multiple games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently Looking for Staff for NSW and AC:UW, Apply -
Currently looking for staff for the forums-
Anyone who is active on the forums will obtain Masked Man in NSW as soon as he is released.

Sagas/Events/World Bosses?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

Sagas/Events/World Bosses? Empty
PostSubject: Sagas/Events/World Bosses?   Sagas/Events/World Bosses? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:34 am

Okay, So I came to the decision that having it only PVP will get boring. Players will get annoyed that everyone's after them to no longer be a Bronze. So I want to give more RPG elements and things to do in the game, If all goes to plan and we can get a good map. I want to add a sort of Saga system, Which entails that the whole world will participate in a story. Players can either decide "Nah, I'm gonna go out and just PVP." Where'as others can decide "I wanna go fight some NPC bosses and wreck them.". Now the big question here, Or more the biggest complaint you're thinking of is... "What about those faggots that PVP while other people are doing a "Saga"", We will add a PVP flag system, Just this time, You do no damage to players, And they do no damage to you..So yeah sure they can come at you full force, But they won't do damage maybe if you're lucky the NPC will kill them.
Back to top Go down
http://unitednationgaming.nstars.org
JayXkilla

PostSubject: Re: Sagas/Events/World Bosses?   Sagas/Events/World Bosses? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:48 am

The Idea of Sagas Sound Great but the other part Im not very fond of, The No touch them they can't touch you rule, I would be Really Pissed if i was close to killing someone and then they Decided to Join a Saga in the middle of our battle, I would like it if you could group together friends and team up on a boss to kill him, Or Destroy another team trying to get too the boss so you can kill him before they do.
Back to top Go down
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

PostSubject: Re: Sagas/Events/World Bosses?   Sagas/Events/World Bosses? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 am

No, You don't understand...Imagine it's like World of Warcraft, As soon as you turn your flag on, You have to wait quite awhile before you can turn it off..(For the reason you stated), and Vis Versa.
Back to top Go down
JayXkilla

PostSubject: Re: Sagas/Events/World Bosses?   Sagas/Events/World Bosses? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:04 pm

:/ i never played WoW, Also 2 more questions, Will you be able to Train in this mode (Log train and Rouge Ninja Combat Training) And If you Defeat a Boss what's the point of it? But another good thing about this it keeps lvl capped players from being bored i guess. q:/
Back to top Go down
Leon5463
One Winged Angel
Leon5463

PostSubject: Re: Sagas/Events/World Bosses?   Sagas/Events/World Bosses? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Okay, Basically.. Weither you have your PVP flag on or off, You can train in "No safe zone", Which basically is what the forest is now...A free for all for EXP/PVP. Not all of the sagas/missions will be based on fighting bosses, Some may be "Go fight off the swarm of chicken noodles."
Back to top Go down
JayXkilla

PostSubject: Re: Sagas/Events/World Bosses?   Sagas/Events/World Bosses? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Chicken Noodles, Sounds legit o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sagas/Events/World Bosses?   Sagas/Events/World Bosses? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sagas/Events/World Bosses?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Nation Gaming :: Last Effect :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: